From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Too many kernels?
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:01:23
1 On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:57:44 -0400
2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > i think tracking patchsets which can be found via kernel.org is ok ...
5 > makes life easy to not have to d/l the linux tarball and patchsets
6 > yourself all the time ...
7
8 FWIW: How about using ketchup for this? It should also save you some
9 bandwith as it only downloads patches, a feature kernel ebuilds don't
10 give you.
11
12 http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/2976
13 http://www.selenic.com/ketchup/ketchup-0.7
14
15 And I also want to thank Greg for maintaining g-d-s, it's nice to have a
16 competent person looking after my favourite kernel sources. :)
17
18 Regards,
19 Michael
22 www.cargal.org
23 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
24 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
25 Registered Linux User #278726