From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pushing fixes to stable before closing bugs
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 21:15:55
> I noticed a general tendency to close bugs affecting stable before > pushing the fix to stable. > > One recent example is <>, > but there are more.
Not about the general question, but about this specific bug... I never really expected the Calligra release to take so long. KOffice is basically dead code, and will be removed as soon as Calligra goes stable (and I intend to file the stablerequest tomorrow). -- Andreas K. Huettel Gentoo Linux developer kde (team lead), sci, tex, arm, printing dilfridge@g.o