From: Kevin Gordon <kgordon@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] java-xml-pack
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:31:41
1 Karl I have reported the bug on Bugzilla (a first!).
2 Would my email subject "ldap & libgda" which is about gnome-db depending on
3 libgda which has a bug re ldap be in your area of interest?
7 ----- Original Message -----
8 From: "Karl Trygve Kalleberg" <karltk@×××××××.no>
9 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
10 Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 5:53 AM
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] java-xml-pack
14 > On Sun, 6 Jan 2002 21:54:46 +1300