From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-im/qutecom: metadata.xml ChangeLog qutecom-2.2_p20110210.ebuild
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 09:39:09
1 On 10/03/2011 02:45 AM, malc wrote:
2 > Really... it took me less time to chuck the new-videodev.patch from [1]
3 > into src_prepare() and compile-test than it did to read the noise in
4 > this thread... :)
5 >
6 > HTH,
7 > malc.
8 >
9 > [1] http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/qutecom/2.2.1+dfsg1-2
12 I have seen this patch, but I'm not convinced it's correct as it doesn't
13 rename (prefix) any of the functions with v4l1_
14
15 Thinking of v4l1_open, v4l1_close, and the basics here
16
17 So I suspect the Debian maintainer just threw that in, without runtime
18 testing the application. Ready to be proofen wrong.
19
20 - Samuli