From: Yury German <blueknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo - Google Summer of Code (GSoC)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:33:44
1 Hello All,
2
3 The registration period for Google Summer of Code is coming up soon. To continue on with running Gentoo Summer of Code we need some assistance with the project.
4
5 The following roles are needed:
6
7 1. Admin Role - To help run the project I need co-admins to help run the project. Google requires a minimum of two administrators for the project.
8
9 2. Mentors.- Last year we got four slots allocated to us by Google and ran a successful project, we are looking for mentors to be able to help mentor the applicants, and run the projects.
10
11 If you are interested in any or both of these please let me know.
12
13 Thank you,
14 BlueKnight
15