From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] http://people.gentoo.org/
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:09:04
1 On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 08:06:37PM +0100 or thereabouts, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2 > A big thank you to whoever implemented this -
3 > http://people.gentoo.org/brix/ now points to
4 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~brix/ :)
5
6 You're welcome.
7
8 > However, it would be nice if it wasn't just a 302 redirect so that one
9 > could copy and paste the URL directly?
10
11 I changed it to a 301 redirect, but this isn't something I'm going to spend
12 a lot of time fiddling with. What's there didn't take a lot of time to set
13 up and doesn't require a lot of effort to maintain. IOW, I hope this is
14 "good enough" because it's probably all you're going to get for the
15 immediate future. ;)
16
17 --kurt