From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla 4 migration
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 22:56:29
1 Dear community,
2
3 our Bugzilla (bugs.gentoo.org) will be unavailable for the next hours.
4 We're going to migrate our old Bugzilla to Bugzilla-4.
5 We expect our update to finish within the next hours.
6
7 Some notes:
8 SSL is enabled by default now, so it's forced. Unfortunately the
9 option to force SSL *only* for logged in user is no longer available in
10 Bugzilla-4.x. It has been added in early 3.x AFAIR and later replaced by
11 forcing SSL at all or not.
12 If *anybody* can't use SSL for any reason please yell so that we can
13 decide if we leave it as it is (plain + encrypted) or not.
14
15 All custom/Gentoo patches will be available *later* in a git repo[1].
16 So if you'd like to fix something or improve the theme you can
17 contribute patches.
18 Thanks to Alex Legler (a3li) for the Bugzilla theme.
19
20 [1]
21 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/gentoo-bugzilla.git;a=summary
24 Regards,
25 Christian Ruppert
26 Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
27 member
28 Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59 F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8