From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla 4 migration
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 22:56:29
Dear community,

our Bugzilla ( will be unavailable for the next hours.
We're going to migrate our old Bugzilla to Bugzilla-4.
We expect our update to finish within the next hours.

Some notes:
SSL is enabled by default now, so it's forced. Unfortunately the
option to force SSL *only* for logged in user is no longer available in
Bugzilla-4.x. It has been added in early 3.x AFAIR and later replaced by
forcing SSL at all or not.
If *anybody* can't use SSL for any reason please yell so that we can
decide if we leave it as it is (plain + encrypted) or not.

All custom/Gentoo patches will be available *later* in a git repo[1].
So if you'd like to fix something or improve the theme you can
contribute patches.
Thanks to Alex Legler (a3li) for the Bugzilla theme.

Christian Ruppert
Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59  F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8