From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Open Office on x86_64
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:27:27
1 On Wednesday 05 April 2006 01:13 pm, Dennis Allison wrote:
2 > Open office appears to be masked (amd64). Who would I ask to find out the
3 > current status?
4
5 That would be suka, but just to somewhat summarize, there are a lot of issues
6 in getting it ported to amd64, and upstream itself is using lots of manpower
7 to try and resolve this issue. At this point it's pretty much going with what
8 upstream is doing. I tried it personally and there's just a lot to handle ;).
9
10 Chris White