From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:46:29
1 Fabio Erculiani wrote:
2 > I offer my help to fix DEPEND/RDEPEND split issues which is causing me
3 > a lot of headaches (along with localizations).
4 > For reference, please have a look here: http://planet.sabayonlinux.org/?p=105
5
6 "The name lxnay@××××××××××××.org is not a valid username. Either you
7 misspelled it, or the person has not registered for a Bugzilla
8 account.", that's all what our bugzilla knows about you.
9
10 Either you're using a different e-mail address there or you really
11 haven't reported a single bug to us in that seven years.
12
13 It would help if you file bugs against respective packages or provide a
14 list of examples mentioning what exactly needs fixing. You can't
15 reasonably expect us to act based on a post in $random_blog.
16
17 With love,
18 -jkt
21 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth