From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: News: systemd sysv-utils blocker resolution
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 05:49:57
1 Mike Gilbert posted on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 19:38:30 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > There has been a bit of confusion over a change I made recently. I would
4 > like to publish a news item before the relevant version of systemd is
5 > marked stable.
6 >
7 > Any suggestions are welcome.
8 >
9 > --
10 >
11 > Title: systemd sysv-utils blocker resolution
12
13 +1
14
15 The news item reads very clearly to me. =:^)
16
17 Thanks especially for explicitly including the list of symlinks and that
18 sysvinit otherwise provides those files, as well as the explicitly
19 suggested equery depends line for those who need it.
24 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman