From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty project: Desktop
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 14:37:45
1 El dom, 07-08-2016 a las 09:07 -0400, NP-Hardass escribió:
2 > [...]
3 > Well, that's easily remedied with an alias for the project that
4 > contains
5 > all the subprojects, no?
8 But I don't know if the projects will like to behave in that way...
9 because freedesktop-bugs was behaving exactly in that way and, during
10 the transition, it was agreed to stop using that and simply CC the
11 right projects when needed :/
12
13 From my point of view we should simply kill that "Desktop" project as
14 it serves no purpose and CC the relevant projects when needed, as I
15 don't recall many cases of the old freedesktop-bugs behaving in the way
16 you are suggesting (involving *all* desktop related projects in the bug
17 reports). On the other hand it was ending up with most people under the
18 subprojects simply ignoring the bug reports assigned to freedesktop-
19 bugs