From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugs in packages which have USE=emacs
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:08:11
1 Christian Faulhammer kirjoitti:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > As there are quite a lot of packages that have Emacs support by
5 > USE=emacs, I will just inform you, that the Emacs team would like to be
6 > informed/cced about issues therein. As we have a bit of experience
7 > with that monster, we will gladly help to close those bugs instead of
8 > letting them rot in Bugzilla.
9 > If the problem is simple we will take the freedom to commit fixes
10 > ourselves without waiting for maintainers.
11 >
12 > V-Li
15 s/without waiting/after giving maintainers a ping/?
16
17 Regards,
18 Petteri