From: Allen Parker <allenp@×××.org>
To: 'Robert Cole' <robert.cole@×××××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] *DO NOT BLOCK* creating ebuilds
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 07:25:30
1 Hey man, your first message got through. There's no need for all that. In
2 fact, your caps gave you a spamassassin rating, whereas the first post
3 didn't.
4
5 Allen Parker
6 infowolfe/irc.freenode.net
7
8 > -----Original Message-----
9 > From: Robert Cole [mailto:robert.cole@×××××××××××××.com]
10 > Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 2:16 AM
11 > To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
12 > Subject: [gentoo-dev] *DO NOT BLOCK* creating ebuilds
13 >
14 > I would like to start creating ebuilds for products and maintaining them
15 > but
16 > I'm a little concerned that my contributions won't be accepted. Will I be
17 > wasting my time asking to be a maintainer for a couple of ebuilds I create
18 > and get them in the tree?
19 >
20 > Robert
21 >