From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Make FEATURES=test the default
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:22:42
1 On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 02:11:58 +0200 "Kevin F. Quinn"
2 <kevquinn@g.o> wrote:
3 | I'd like to suggest we make FEATURES=test (and therefore USE=test) the
4 | default behaviour, rather than the opt-in we currently have. Far too
5 | many packages fail their test phase.
6
7 Paludis does this. It's nice in theory. Unfortunately, it means system,
8 Gnome and KDE can't be installed, so it'd probably be wise to start
9 actually fixing all those "fails test" bugs first...
12 Ciaran McCreesh
13 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list