From: Paul de Vrieze <gentoo-user@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-1.8.6.4
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:05:40
1 On Sunday 23 March 2003 09:49, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
2 >
3 > Ah, right, thanks will fix.
4 >
5 > Well, I would prefer the ._cfg0000_inittab thing as well, but I had to
6 > do it this way, as many (most?) users do not etc-update when they
7 > should. Seems especially when there are quite a few updates =)
8 >
9 What about having the post script automatically do the update for you unless
10 that is not necesarry, in which case you still have the ._cfg.... file for
11 manual updating if the user finds it necesarry.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze
17 Researcher