From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, qa@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 13:45:44
1 Il giorno gio, 09/06/2011 alle 16.20 +0300, Samuli Suominen ha scritto:
2 > Autocrazy in effect; disagree with the lead and get removed from the
3 > team.
4
5 Given the lead is held responsible for the behaviour of the team's
6 member in respect to the QA work, I don't think it is unexpected of the
7 lead to remove those people who have shown no intention to collaborate.
8
9 Beside, I warned both of you that you had to follow policy or get out,
10 neither of you even _bothered_ replying to my request.
11
12 If you don't like it, see Rich's comment (with whom I vastly agree).
15 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
16 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/