From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Current projects, TODOs and Roadmap
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:58:26
1 On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Shanon Loveridge wrote:
2
3 > If someone could point me towards a roadmap or a TODO feature list for
4 > the next release I would appreciate it.
5
6 Such a thing does not exist. The closest thing we have is a Verwilst. He's
7 our release guru. If Bart gets around to updating his home page, perhaps
8 you can find something at http://www.gentoo.org/~verwilst/
9
10 > Otherwise would someone be able to quickly explain how things are
11 > organised.
12
13 Mostly, developers either work directly on fixing bugs found
14 bugs.gentoo.org, or on more general solutions to the bugs that appear.
15
16 And of course, they occasionally create a new ebuild on their own ;)
17
18 > Also is there a way to show unassigned bugs in
19 > bugzilla? As I can't seem to find an option.
20
21 All "unassigned" bugs are assigned to "bug-wranglers@g.o", please
22 help yourself.
25 Kind regards,