From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-doc@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Departure of Broeman and Aaby
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:29:21
1 On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 05:57:23PM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > With a sad heart I must announce that Jesper "broeman" Brodersen and Arne
3 > "aaby" Mejholm are leaving the Gentoo Documentation Team as the Danish
4 > translation lead/follow-up. They have made the Danish translations quite
5 > active (the /doc/da/ counts 109 translated documents) and I thank them for
6 > that.
7
8 Darn - our Danish conspiracy is slowly fading away! Sorry to hear that
9 you guys are leaving the project, you've done a great job.
10
11 The best wishes for your future projects.
12
13 Regards,
14 Brix
15 --
16 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
17 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd