From: "Miroslav Ć ulc" <fordfrog@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ant-tasks.eclass patch proposal
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 16:11:36
1 hi,
2
3 i'm preparing bump of apache ant and i found out it would be good to
4 clean up ant-tasks.eclass and improve it little bit. there are several
5 changes in the patch that i summarize below:
6
7 1) increased lowest jdk/jre version to 1.6 as that is the lowest
8 source/bytecode supported by jdk 11, which we are getting ready for in
9 the main tree (the default values are not used in any ant task ebuild
10 afaik, ant-1.9.2 uses 1.5, ant-1.9.13 will use 1.8)
11 2) at this moment we have only ant version 1.9.2 in the main tree so i
12 removed all the obsolete code from the eclass
13 3) ant-tasks_src_unpack is updated to support patching of build.xml
14 along with the original code that replaces build.xml with new one
15
16 that's all. i tested the updated eclass with ant-1.9.2 and ant-1.9.13
17 (not in tree yet, ant-1.10.5 will follow) and both compile and install
18 without issues. any comments or suggestions appreciated.
19
20 miroslav

ant-tasks.patch text/x-patch