From: warnera6 <warnera6@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] flat profiles punted (and a note about x86/OpenBSD)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:12:36
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Monday 15 August 2005 01:37 am, Alec Warner wrote:
3 >
4 >>Mike Frysinger wrote:
5 >>
6 >>>as previously mentioned, i've punted all the flat profiles since the
7 >>>2005.1 release
8 >>>
9 >>>since it seems like no one is using x86-obsd, can their team (if there is
10 >>>one) please create the proper cascading profiles
11 >>>
12 >>>for those of you looking to upgrade older portage versions,
13 >>>profiles/obsolete/<ARCH>/ exists for you
14 >>>-mike
15 >>
16 >>If you haven't done so already, might want to fire off a mail to -user
17 >>as well.
20 > someone should forward my mail then ... i stopped subscribing to that list
21 > long ago :/
22 > -mike
23 as did I, but I figured a copy should get there one way or another,
24 preferably not 10 copies though :)
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list