From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Changes to some profiles
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 17:18:33
1 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> posted
2 1201956353.14162.44.camel@××××××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Sat,
3 02 Feb 2008 04:45:53 -0800:
4
5 > Well, we can hold off adding it to the actual tree until after the next
6 > GMN, so that's not really an issue.
7 >
8 > My main question was if there was any opposition, and it appears that
9 > there is none, so long as information is provided to our users. []
10 > If I don't hear any complaints, I'd like to go ahead and get a GMN
11 > article together.
12 >
13 > Do we really need a front-page news item for this? [] I think
14 > adding the info to GMN/gentoo-dev-announce/gentoo-user should suffice.
15
16 ++ from here, to everything. Thanks for your care. =8^)
21 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
24 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list