From: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Packages looking for new <maintainer>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:59:27
1 Hi,
2
3 As I need to reduce my workload some packages are looking for new maintainer:
4
5 * app-editors/scite - only one bug #203489 - GTK+ & fr_FR.UTF-8 locale issue
6 * media-video/griffith - easy to maintain, has only one bug but it looks like
7 upstream thing (bug #202484), media-video:
8 * net-im/jabberd and net-im/jabberd2 - after much work it's in good shape,
9 there's only one bug: version bump for net-im/jabberd, Marko helps a lot with
10 jabberd2
11 * www-apache/mod_cband - also easy to maintain
12
13 griffith could be taken by video herd, mod_cband by apache herd, but scite and
14 jabberd need maintainers.
17 Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael at gentoo.org> key id: 0xBC555551
18 desktop-misc, java, apache, ppc, vim, kernel...