From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: don't rely on dynamic deps
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:54:09
1 Am Dienstag 22 Juli 2014, 22:40:03 schrieb Ulrich Mueller:
2 > >>>>> On Tue, 22 Jul 2014, Martin Vaeth wrote:
3 > > PF has to be filled correctly, of course:
4 > > The versions foo-1 and foo-1-r0 are identical according to PMS
5 > > and should thus lead to the same $PF.
6 >
7 > This is not so. These versions are equal in comparision, so they
8 > cannot be in the tree at the same time. However, PF will be different
9 > for them.
10
11 Well we'd need a new EAPI for this anyway. So we might as well redefine -r0
12 there.
15 Andreas K. Huettel
16 Gentoo Linux developer
17 kde, council