From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: Tobias <medlor@×××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Missing deps for Ocaml package dev-ml/lablgl
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:15:43
1 On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Tobias wrote:
2
3 > Hello
6 > > lablgl should really have a depend on tcl-tk, since it uses the Togl
7 > > widget from Widget.Widget, which requires that Ocaml be installed with
8 > > the USE tcltk option.
9
10 This cannot be solved with the current version of Portage, I'm afraid;
11 there is no way to depend on a package being compiled with specific use
12 flags.
13
14 However, we should at least issue a notice about this when labgl is
15 merged, so that it's easier for regular users to notice it.
19 Kind regards,
20
21 Karl T