From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge glitz fails (/usr/lib64/libGL.so: File wrong format) Glut also
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:07:38
1 On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 07:51:56PM +0100, KLessou wrote:
2 > Hello I don't understand why I cannot emerge glitz
3
4 Not really a gentoo development related issue, so i just wanted to
5 suggest you post to gentoo-user or the forums, but as i just noticed
6 you already did anyway:
7
8 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-541060.html
9
10 Let's keep it there and not on this list, thanks.
11
12 cheers,
13 Wernfried
16 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
17 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
18 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org