From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:44:27
1 On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 08:53:00PM -0400, Doug Goldstein wrote:
2 > Brixy!! You can't leave. Who else will I ramble to on IRC after coming
3 > back from the bars? Who else will fix my wireless adapter?
4
5 You can still ramble to me on IRC - it's not like I'm dropping off the
6 face of the Earth. As for your wireless adapter... if you want me to
7 help with that you'd have to change your operating system ;)
8
9 > I feel so cold and alone!!
10
11 Got dumped again, eh? ;)
12
13 > But seriously, you'll be missed. :(
14
15 Thank you.
16
17 Regards,
18 Brix
19 --
20 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
21 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd