From: "Piotr Jaroszyński" <peper@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] tests
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 18:02:40
1 On Tuesday 01 of May 2007 19:18:28 Maurice van der Pot wrote:
2 > Isn't it easier to list a set of boolean properties of _individual_
3 > tests?
4 It was just a list of different test classes, which came to mind. The
5 question, which still persist, was how precisely we want to divide them into
6 groups as current boolean choice seems to be not enough.
7
8 > I'd say, let the user decide based on the properties, fex:
9 It seems to be too early for that. Firstly we should figure out
10 the "properties" and then we can think how to deliver them for end-users.
13 Best Regards,
14 Piotr Jaroszyński
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list