From: Chris Bainbridge <chris.bainbridge@×××××.com>
To: John Mylchreest <johnm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Xbox-sources
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:32:12
1 The xbox platform is officially supported but experimental. There is
2 an active mailing list gentoo-xbox@g.o which you can browse on
3 the usual archives. As of yesterday we even have a user contributed
4 wiki page at http://gentoo-wiki.com/Gentoo_for_Xbox
5
6 I'm not sure where you've gotten the idea that xbox isn't being supported.
7