From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Big change ideea
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:25:50
Aaaaiiiin't going to happen. Also, this subject has been beaten to death before; search around the gentoo-dev archives on gmane.org. The latest incarnation is from this thread in the forums: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-182562-highlight-.html Basically, if you want GoboLinux functionality, you use Gobo. Simple.