From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Should portage tree CVS impose a commit moratorium during snapshot creation?
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:29:47
1 On 9 January 2013 20:23, Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu> wrote:
2 > On 09/01/2013 13:20, Duncan wrote:
3 >> Are the git migration blockers at such a point that we can get an ETA
4 >> yet?
5 >
6 > PLEASE ALL STOP DETOURING EVERY DAMN TOPIC OUT THERE WITH THE GIT
7 > MIGRATION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
8 >
9 > And yes I know it's not polite to scream. At this point I DON'T CARE.
10 >
11 > --
12 > Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
13 > flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
16 Please stop behaving like a troll. If you don't want to discuss the
17 git migration, then simply ignore that part of the conversation.
20 Cheers,
21
22 Ben | yngwin
23 Gentoo developer
24 Gentoo Qt project lead, Gentoo Wiki admin