From: Davide Cendron <scen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Ingmar Vanhassel (ingmar)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:39:29
1 Il Wednesday 16 January 2008 11:11:31 Denis Dupeyron ha scritto:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce Ingmar Vanhassel (ingmar) as a new
3 > Gentoo developer. He will be on the KDE team, as he already has
4 > extensive experience with the KDE4 overlay. Quoting his mentor in his
5 > new-dev bug:
6 > "He has rewritten large parts of the KDE4 eclasses, single-handedly
7 > implemented new pre-releases and [...] worst of all, [...] he has more
8 > commits than myself (and many of us) and that's, of course, totally
9 > unacceptable for a mere user so he, too, must be assimilated. ;-)"
10 >
11 > Ingmar lives in Dudzele, near Brugge, Belgium, and studies economics.
12 > He has what he calls an inexplicable (but healthy in my book)
13 > addiction to Jazz music, and plays cello and electric guitar. Besides
14 > the KDE overlay he spent some time working on traverso, the
15 > multi-track audio-recorder. He has experience with bash and ruby.
16 >
17 > Please everybody, give a very warm welcome to Ingmar.
18 >
19 > Denis.
20
21 Welcome Ingmar 8) (and thanks a lot for your work on KDE4 \m/ )
24 Davide Cendron
25
26 Gentoo Documentation Project
27 Italian Lead Translator