From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GLEP-0062: updated version for review
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 09:43:13
1 Hello,
2
3 Following the late discussion, I have updated GLEP-62. It no longer is
4 designed to be 'backwards compatible' and instead it was suited for
5 addition in a new EAPI.
6
7 Thus, IUSE_RUNTIME is now independent of IUSE, and runtime dependencies
8 can be expressed in SDEPEND only.
9
10 There's still a case of REQUIRED_USE. I'm not really convinced to
11 create a REQUIRED_RUNTIME_USE especially for it. Also, it may be
12 actually better to put all IUSE_RUNTIME flags to IUSE as well -- since
13 the package manager will after all be required to concatenate them
14 anyway.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny

glep-0062.txt text/plain
0001-Update-to-make-it-new-EAPI-kind.patch text/x-patch