From: Collins Richey <crichey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Bugzilla HOWTO (your input please)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 03:58:43
1 To Gentoo Developers and Users:
2
3 I'm cross-posting this request to both gentoo-user and gentoo-dev to
4 gain the widest exposure.
5
6 After reading the latest status report of the Gentoo Documentation
7 Project (http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/status/status_20040924.xml),
8 I have volunteered to produce a Gentoo Bugzilla HOWTO. Refer to
9 Bugzilla #58651 for more information.
10
11 Now is your chance to provide suggestions. If you know about common
12 Bugzilla mistakes, tricks to make the process of entering bugs easier,
13 additional data that should be entered with each bug, keywords that
14 will help in searching, etc., please let me know. Your suggestions
15 will help me produce a better document.
16
17 Please note: I am not a Gentoo developer. If you have comments about
18 changes to the Bugzilla process itself, please use Bugzilla for these
19 issues, or ask your question on gentoo-dev.
20
21 I would like to wrap up my work on the initial draft of this document
22 in about 10 days, so I would appreciate it if you would respond
23 promptly. You may reply to this post onlist (I monitor both lists), or
24 you may send me private email.
25
26 Thanks,
29 /\/\
30 (CR) Collins Richey
31 \/\/ Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
32 the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight
33 to tell the difference.
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list