From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Gaurav Saxena <grvsaxena419@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Six month major project on Gentoo
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:06:54
On Wednesday 14 December 2011 16:36:42 Gaurav Saxena wrote:
> Hello all, > I am interested in doing my final year computer scence project on gentoo. I > would be having a duration of six months to work on the project. Could you > please suggest me some good project ideas that would be helpful to me as > well as gentoo. I am interested in parallel computing, data structures , > operating system. I am well versed in C/C++. I think there might be > projects which need to be done, I would like to work on them.
What about OpenRC? :) We could need some help. #openrc or #gentoo-base (IRC) via FreeNode Or openrc@g.o. Let me know if you're interested or need more details :) -- Regards, Christian Ruppert Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure member Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59 F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Six month major project on Gentoo "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom@×××××××××.com>
Re: [gentoo-dev] Six month major project on Gentoo Gaurav Saxena <grvsaxena419@×××××.com>