From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:24:15
1 On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:15:37 +0200 tchiwam <tchiwam@g.o> wrote:
2 | > Have we picked up any prudes, or are they still all using debian?
3 | I am stuck with debian guru at my door, and our COO is a debian sold
4 | guy... comments like this are real good ammo pointed straight back at
5 | me.
6
7 I can only conclude that your debian guru somehow managed to not notice
8 the epic flamefest they had regarding the 'hotbabe' package... "Some
9 people who are going to use debian anyway might use this as ammunition"
10 is hardly a valid complaint...
13 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
14 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm