From: Christel Doty <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Brand spanking new developer - Anrdrew Ross aka aross
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:22:29
1 On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 21:05 +1000, Daniel Black wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 08 August 2006 21:00, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
3 > > The name is Andrew, Andrew Ross. He takes it shaken, not stirred.
4 > > Studies Computer Science, admins Gentoo servers for a living (how sick
5 > > of this will he get?),
6 >
7 > Almost overdosed last week. Making a steady recovery and learning to pace
8 > addiction.
9 >
10 > > reads scifi and fantasy,
11 > Might still get time.
12 >
13 > > spends time with his
14 > > girlfriend; Fiona.
15 > Hope so - don't want rumors that Gentoo kills relationships.
16
17 Yes, that would be bad.. and may make the need for date-a-dev even more
18 apparant.. And we don't want that. (There is no way I'm letting antarus
19 and ChrisWhite win..)
20
21 > /me looks around for my other half
22 >
23 > > For us he will be maintaining xen alongside chrb and
24 > > agriffis, considering latching on to the hardened team in a bit and may
25 > > offer a hand or two to the zope team.
26 >
27 > Wow how handy is this guy!!
28
29 Yes! Well done on picking him up Daniel :P