From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Add support for RDMA enabled devices in main tree
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:08:57
1 On Thursday 30 of June 2011 20:54:21 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:40:26PM +0400, Alexey Shvetsov wrote:
3 > > I'm working on putting infiniband support to main tree. Currently
4 > > infiniband related stuff hosted in science overlay in sys-infiniband
5 > > [1] category (this category currently contains ~25 packages but they
6 > > will be ~40) so i wanna move them as whole category. Also i'm going to
7 > > add USE_EXPAND for infiniband
8 > > userspace drivers:
9 > Why a new category of sys-infiniband vs. existing sys-* categories.
10 > I thought I had seen some existing infiniband packages lurking in the
11 > tree.
12
13 Because its very scpecific stuff containing system libs and userspace drivers
14 and daemons that will make ib hw functional =)
15 --
16 Best Regards,
17 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
18 Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia
19 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
20 Gentoo Team Ru
21 Gentoo Linux Dev
22 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com
23 mailto:alexxy@g.o