From: Andrey Ponomarenko <susanin@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ABI compliance checker
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 15:30:48
1 Colleagues, I'm software engineer from Institute for System
2 Programing of Russian Academy of Sciences and we are developing a free
3 lightweight tool for checking backward/forward binary compatibility of
4 shared C/C++ libraries in OS Linux. It checks interface signatures and
5 data type definitions in two library versions (headers and shared
6 objects) and searches ABI changes that may lead to incompatibility.
7 We have released 1.1 version of this tool and we'd like you to consider
8 its usefulness for your project.
9 The wiki-page with the latest release of binary compatibility checker is
10 http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/ABI_compliance_checker
11
12 Andrey Ponomarenko