From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New(-ish) developer - Elfyn McBratney
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:52:40
1 It is my pleasure to introduce to you... the artist formerly known as...
2 beu! Many will know Elfyn from his previous stint as a Gentoo developer.
3 This time around, we have a understanding.. the sort that involves
4 sleeping with fish and finding horseheads in your bed. Capish? He won't
5 magically (well, I believe it was by magic, he is afterall an elf)
6 disappear again and will be joining the kernel guys, the perl people and
7 he'll be donning an apron and pink marigolds while helping out with the
8 QA tree cleaner project.
9
10 I of course am thrilled, not only did we (re-)gain another UK based dev,
11 but a UK based dev with a great taste in music, a sick and twisted mind
12 and the ability to put up with me singing. Welcome back, Elfyn!
13
14 Christelxx
15 --
16 $a="gentoo.org"; Christel Dahlskjaer | christel@$a | www.$a
17 Gentoo Developeress - User Relations, Developer Relations, Gentoo/MIPS,
18 Gentoo/Alpha, PR, Events, Release Engineering
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list