From: Axel Gerber <a.gerber@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: axel.gerber@×××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo 1.4 bootfloppy
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:44:17
1 Dear Gentoo-team,
2
3 thanks for the new 1.4-rc1
4
5 After installing 1.2 successfully on one of my clients (iP200MMX 64MB)
6 it was clear to me to install my major client (Athlon XP 1700+, 256MB)
7 with the new system.
8
9 Apart from these I have some clients which are not able to boot from the
10 CD-drive. Therefore I need your help how to get a sufficiant
11 boot-floppy.
12
13 Again I'd like to mention that I am keen on helping you to port this on
14 a SGI indigo² . Since I'm not a coder I can merely support in testing.
15
16 Pls. respond to "all" than I can see your reply also in the office where
17 I reside during the whole week (beeing at home only at the weekends).
20 Mit freundlichen Grüßen
21 With Kind Regards
22 Met Vendlig Hilsen
23