From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and subproject status
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:31:22
1 n 1/7/08, Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o> wrote:
2 > Here is a list of interesting questions: "Are we fine?" "What are we
3 > going to do?"
4 >
5 > Please project leaders try to reply in short.
6 >
7 > About the stuff I'm involved:
8 >
9 > Are we fine?
12 GLEPS -
13
14 Thanks to nesyx I rewrote the glep index to use new tables and XML
15 data so upating status was less of a pain (editing html or 'guidexml'
16 sucks).
17
18 We have some new gleps and I've tried to be a bit more responsive
19 (grant has been busy lately). I need to take on a bigger role here,
20 but gleps 54 and 55 were edited recently. There are probably more
21 status updates to do and I have to get this silly html template
22 updated and past the cvs filter.
25 > What are we going to do:
26
27 GLEPS -
28
29 Edit old gleps for language and consistency. hopefully people will write more.
30
31 -Alec
32 --
33 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list