From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Happy thanksgiving everyone!
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:09:00
1 Hi All,
2
3 This Thanksgiving (US holiday,) I want to thank all users and developers
4 who work so hard to make Gentoo better. To developers and users I know,
5 as well as those who I may not know yet, thank you very much for your
6 efforts to make Gentoo better and happy Thanksgiving :)
7
8 Somewhat off-topic: in the US there are huge sales on the day after
9 Thanksgiving (Friday.) I have a list of all the specials available at
10 nearly all of the major stores in the US tomorrow, and I've posted it
11 here:
12
13 http://dev.gentoo.org/~drobbins/blackfriday.txt
14
15 There are quite a few excellent prices on things like hard drives (160GB
16 drives for $80 after rebate, 80GB drives for $40 I think) and other
17 computer components. In this list, "AR" means "after mail-in rebate."
18
19 Happy Thanksgiving,
20
21 Daniel