From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Discussing defaults (Was: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in virtual/ffmpeg: ffmpeg-9.ebuild ChangeLog ffmpeg-0.10.2-r1.ebuild)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:04:49
In Reply to: Re: Discussing defaults (Was: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in virtual/ffmpeg: ffmpeg-9.ebuild ChangeLog ffmpeg-0.10.2-r1.ebuild) by Alexis Ballier
1 Your whole email is derailing a bit from discussing the code at hand and
2 it is going deep down on the people, I'd rather not get there since it
3 gets totally unrelated the question at hand.
4