From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 04:45:42
1 On 06/18/2010 09:25 PM, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2
3 > In #gentoo-infra <snip>
4
5 #gentoo-infra is a private channel and you don't have to be in there. No
6 public community members/users are in there. The "tone" can be anything
7 that is acceptable to the normal inhabitants of said channel.
8
9 This topic is old and I haven't said anything in the thread until now
10 because I didn't have anything to contribute and it looks like you don't
11 either. =/
12
13 On a final note, no wonder third parties claim[1] that Gentoo Developers
14 have an affinity for in-fighting between members. I *strongly* feel that
15 instead of threads like this, people can, and should be, leading by
16 example and recruiting people that show similar feelings. As Patrick
17 said[2], back to bug fixing and using time wisely.
18
19 -Jeremy
20
21 [1]: http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=major