From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] custom-cflags global USE
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:45:29
1 On Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, Timothy Redaelli wrote:
2 > What do you think about custom-cflags global USE?
3
4 I'd be pleased to see the flag removed. I think it's up to the maintainers, if
5 they accept bug reports due to custom cflags, even though upstream doesn't or
6 restrict them for other reasons. If people care so much about it, there's
7 always your local overlay.
10 And I'd be fond of having all the -ffast-math filtering ripped out of the tree
11 as well.
14 Carsten