From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Opportunities to use slot operators
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:59:34
1 On 04/14/2013 06:09 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > Also, I'm sure I've used the portage API in less-than-ideal ways.
3 > Having not really used it before this was half a learning exercise.
4 > Feel free to send me suggestions/pointers. If somebody knows of an
5 > easy way to process metadata in python (short of just parsing the xml
6 > myself) let me know - I didn't see any kind of API for that.
7
8 See the MetaDataXML class, in /usr/lib/portage/pym/portage/xml/metadata.py.
9 --
10 Thanks,
11 Zac