From: Lars Kneschke <lars@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to costumize livecd?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:43:45
1 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> schrieb:
2
3 >Are you using CVS or the ebuild?
4 >
5 >If you are using the ebuild, you will have to edit your
6 >${catalyst_sharedir}/livecd/runscript/default-runscript.sh (or one of
7 >the runscript-support scripts) to make your changes. Personally, I
8 >would think the runscript-support/livecdfs-update.sh file will be what
9 >you're looking for.
10 >
11 >If you're running from the CVS version, zhen just added a livecd/rcadd
12 >and livecd/rcdel option to the livecd-stage2. It isn't in the release
13 >mostly since we are waiting for the next version of genkernel to release
14 >and also because of the lack of testing done (as of yet).
15
16 Ahh, that sounds very usefull. I would prefer the cvs version. Then i don't
17 need to modify the standard files. Can i get the cvs version from somewhere
18 without being a gentoo developer?
19
20 Cu
21 --