From: Lars Kneschke <lars@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to costumize livecd?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:43:45
Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> schrieb:

>Are you using CVS or the ebuild? > >If you are using the ebuild, you will have to edit your >${catalyst_sharedir}/livecd/runscript/default-runscript.sh (or one of >the runscript-support scripts) to make your changes. Personally, I >would think the runscript-support/livecdfs-update.sh file will be what >you're looking for. > >If you're running from the CVS version, zhen just added a livecd/rcadd >and livecd/rcdel option to the livecd-stage2. It isn't in the release >mostly since we are waiting for the next version of genkernel to release >and also because of the lack of testing done (as of yet).
Ahh, that sounds very usefull. I would prefer the cvs version. Then i don't need to modify the standard files. Can i get the cvs version from somewhere without being a gentoo developer? Cu -- need Groupware ==> http://www.egroupware.org hosted eGroupWare ==> http://www.officespot.de -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list