From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: kenny@×××××××××.net
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Stuck in gentoo-user, can someone help this guy please WAS help stopping mail from this list
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:57:34
1 This is a thread on gentoo-user. I don't know what else to do to help
2 this guy, but i figure the mailing list managers are probably on or near
3 this list.
4
5 The poor guy just wants to get off gentoo-user. IMHO its a bit
6 embarrassing that he is having problems.
7
8 Forwarded by Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
9 ----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
10 From: Kenny Hitt <kenny@×××××××××.net>
11 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:30:47 -0500
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] help stopping mail from this list
14 ----
15
16 Damn! It still gets to me through my backup MX. What do I have to do
17 to get a Gentoo admin to fix this?
18
19 Kenny
20