From: Stuart Longland <stuartl@××××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Small irritation: Can people please stop sending their posts in duplicate...
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:53:16
1 Anthony Gorecki wrote:
2 > On Monday, February 28, 2005 11:59 pm, Stuart Longland wrote:
3 >
4 >>...and some email clients (KMail comes to mind) are even able to
5 >>directly use this information.
6 >
7 > Do we have any Mutt users that can comment on support for this?
8
9 Something tells me this is another one that supports this -- but I'm not
10 sure.
13 >>(I'm tempted to do some maildrop/xfilter/perl magic to emulate these
14 >>features though)
15 >
16 > Procmail rules are horrifying enough to be helpful as well :)
17
18 lol Don't remind me of procmail. I used to use it... the moment I heard
19 about maildrop, I dropped procmail quick smart, and haven't looked back.
20
21 Procmail, while being a very good workhorse, the syntax of its files is
22 pathetic IMHO. (Just like another well-known mail package, Sendmail) It
23 honestly looks like someone's beaten their head against the keyboard....
24 if you're not familiar with it -- it's enough for someone to want to
25 contribute in the same manner.
29 | Stuart Longland -oOo- http://stuartl.longlandclan.hopto.org |
30 | Atomic Linux Project -oOo- http://atomicl.berlios.de |
32 | I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on a tape somewhere |