From: Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Ohloh statistics updated
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:12:10
1 Hello fellow devs,
2
3 some of you know that our commit statistics at Ohloh[1] have been
4 outdated because they were not able to process our huge CVS tree for
5 some reason :-)
6
7 One way or the other I managed to reuse robbat2's previous work on
8 cvs->git conversion and keep our experimental conversion repository
9 up-to-date (I don't have cron job, but it's still completely automated).
10
11 After 3 weeks of crunching (or was it more?) Ohloh machines finally spit
12 out updated statistics, removing few warnings from our project page
13 (such as "Decreasing year-over-year development activity""). Updates are
14 faster of course so our stats shouldn't be outdated anymore.
15
16 So go claim your commits,
19 [1] https://www.ohloh.net/p/gentoo
20 [2] http://git-exp.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=exp/gentoo-x86.git;a=summary